The TradeTimer aggregates the individual behavior of all stocks in the market into a single, easy to read market timing signal.
Our commitment to clients is that
- Our accurate, easy to use data will dramatically improve your market timing and allocation timing
- Content is delivered in an objective, consistent way
- Regardless of your exact trading method, you can apply our data in any market to give you the confidence in your approach and trading plan
What is The TradeTimer?
- The logic of the model is based on our extensive research that discomfort is the major compulsion to action, as one is not incented to act when comfortable, but highly psychologically motivated to act when in pain.
- When the TradeTimer data shows a sudden shift in the discomfort level of many stocks, we can position ourselves to exploit the traders most likely to be forced out of a position
- The TradeTimer highlights these shifts automatically, and we allocate our money when there is an net imbalance of discomfort on either side of the five measurable sub-components of the model.
We have been publishing the TradeTimer Report and data since early 2010 and have a full archive of reports, making it easy to look back and see what we thought, when we thought it.
We are extremely proud of our track record and love to show off that we have correctly timed every major sell-off and market rally, despite fast-moving external events such as QE2, HFT gone wild, POMO, Debt crisis’, EU woes, and everything else.
This is the exact data we sent to clients on the days shown:
If you are tired of complicated, contradicting analysis from every angle, and want a clear, unbiased method of understanding market patterns, we are the advisory for you.